CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sad and mad and full of regret

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
So my brother ends up homeless. (Due to his own life decisions) and this isn't the first time either. So stupid me felt bad for him because my mom wont let him stay there and my dad wont let him stay there. And it's cold outside.....so I stupidly let him come stay here. As of Saturday 2 days. Because he says he wants to change his ways yep...I fell for that one. And now I fully regret letting him in. He is still hanging out with the same crowd (probably not on the right road either). I told him he could stay here but he has to leave every day at 7:30 in the morning and not come back until 3:30 because those are business hours and he can go look for a job. But I have no doubt in my mind that he didn't even try to find a job. And I like to give everyone the benefit of a doubt but when he tells me that the sun was in his eyes in his car while he was trying to sleep I just can't give him the benefit of a doubt. On top of that yesterday (Sunday) he was in bed until 3:30 in the afternoon and then he got up showered and left and didn't return until 10:30 at night. So I told him at that time that I would appreciate if he could be here by 9. SO tonight he shows up at 945. So I talked to him, and in conversation he tells me that my mom (who I am very close to) doesn't care about him at all. When in reality (where my brother apparently does not live) my mom worries about him day and night. All the time she is worried about him. And now he is staying at my house.... temporarily thank goodness. And he is trying to argue with me. Gosh! I wish I had not let him in. Because I am sad now I really want him to do good. I want him to turn his life around and get back on track he is 29 years old. But I still can't make him change if he doesn't want to. I am just mad that I was dumb enough to believe that he wanted to change. Geez!!!!
I know nobody is going to read this but it sure feels better to get it out of my mind and onto this post. So wheeeeew!!!! Feeling better now maybe I can get some sleep.
Hopefully

0 comments:

Post a Comment