CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Well It has been a while since my last post. I think I gave up on blogging (again). I just am not that exciting......and I don't want to bore you. Just raising kids which in itself is not boring at all. In fact never a dull moment. But not as interesting to anybody outside our house LOL. 
Summer......wow is it busy and getting busier by the moment. We just poured concrete today (well I watched my husband and his friends pour concrete) and WOW that was a long day around here. . Trying to keep my kids inside or away from the fresh concrete outside. Oh boy! Then we have a super busy weekend. Ryan is working at the west fest (carnival) and we will have to go watch the fireworks at the end of it. I will be babysitting during the day on Saturday 3 extra kids. That will keep me a little busy with my 3 kids as well. But fun times. By the way still not done painting! But now have hardwood flooring in our entry the remodeling is never going to end at this rate!!!!!!
Well that is it for now. Maybe something will come up to write about soon. Until then ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment