CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just more ramblings

So I might finally be getting the hang of this blogging thing. Life has been moving at a very fast pace around here lately. I wish it would slow down just a little bit so that I can keep up. I took up babysitting for my cousin. Her little boy is the same age as my daughter (2 months older).
Jordyn hasn't really been around other kids.SO it gets a little tough sometimes she just doesn't want to share ANYTHING!  Kam goes to school and Lincoln is too little for her to have to share with. So it's a new adventure for her too. She is quickly learning to share. So far no complaints here.
We have also been painting at our house. And let me just tell you what a blast that has been. I told Ryan that there are two things that I never want to do again. First move, and second paint.Neither one of those things are very fun. (We have been painting for 2 months...wow we are slow!) But unfortunately we will probably be doing both of those things again. Not soon but sometime. And now we are starting to put in some hardwood floors. But this time when I say we I really mean Ryan. I will be glad when he decides to be done remodeling. We were just going to paint. And it has progressed. But it will look great when it's done. So I better stop complaining about it.
Kam's birthday is coming up next week. I can't believe he is going to be 9. Time is just flying by. I wanted him to stay tiny but he just keeps growing. So I took him and some friends to Discovery Gateway last weekend. We all had fun that day. I was a little stressed out before we went. Worrying about taking so many kids and trying to keep track of all of them with just myself and my neighbor. But the kids were all pretty good. They stayed together for the most part. Boy was I relieved.
There is a look into what's going on around here. Other than that just the daily routine. Hopefully I will post more soon. But for now I better call it a night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment