CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Still Not too sure about this

I don't know why but for some reason I just can't get into this blogging stuff. I see other blogs that are so cute and so creative I just don't know what to write.
I guess I could update about Jordyn's hospital stay. She is doing much MUCH better now. You wouldn't even know she had been as sick as she was. Thank goodness. She bounced right back. But that was the scariest 23 days ever.
Kameron just made brown belt in Tae Kwon Do. He is one proud kiddo. ANd his mom is pretty proud too. I'm glad he stuck with it for this long. 
And Lincoln is getting so so close to walking he takes about 10 steps then he gets in a hurry and crashes. But he wants to walk so badly. And everytime he takes a step he laughs it is so funny to see.
Well that's it for this post. Better get to sleep gotta get up pretty early tomorrow. Hopefully I will be back here soon. (No promises)

0 comments:

Post a Comment